Lottery Exclusion Form
Clubdraw will not target you with marketing material at any time during the self-exclusion. We will take steps to remove your name and details from any marketing databases used by ourselves. We will close any membership of an individual who has entered a self-exclusion agreement and return any funds held in your name. We have put into effect the following procedures to ensure that anyone who has self-excluded cannot gain access to the lottery.
- A register of those excluded with appropriate records (name, address, lottery number, and any other appropriate comments).
- Staff training to ensure that staff are able to recognise and enforce the system.
- An individual must take positive action in order to self-exclude by way of a signature.
- The self-exclusion period is a minimum of six months (giving members the option of extending this if they so wish)
- The self-excluded member must take positive action to be removed from the self-exclusion and be able to enter the lottery at a future date.
- Upon notification, the player will be given a one day cooling off period before being allowed access to the lottery.
- The record of the self-exclusion will remain on file until the agreement has been formally ended.
Please fill in the following form if you wish to be excluded from our lotteries:
Download Self-Exclusion Form